My top productivity apps of 2022 are Todoist, RescueTime and Evernote. They each have unique features tailored towards helping CMOs stay productive and organized while managing multiple projects simultaneously!
Let’s take a closer look at my favorite productivity apps of 2022.
Todoist is a cloud-based task management app that helps you organize your workflows by allowing you to create tasks lists with due dates and reminders. You can also collaborate with other team members on projects or share tasks with each other. Plus, Todoist integrates with hundreds of third-party services like Google Calendar, Dropbox, Slack, Evernote and more for added convenience.
RescueTime is an app designed to help you stay focused by tracking time spent on various activities throughout the day so that you can identify which activities are taking up too much time or energy. It also provides useful insights into how productive you are each day so that you can adjust your workflow accordingly for maximum efficiency.
Evernote is a versatile note-taking app. I love that with Evernote, you can easily store notes in one place; access them from any device; collaborate with multiple users; add tags for easy searching; set reminders; take screenshots; save webpages; record audio clips; scan documents; store images etc. It’s great for both personal use and business collaboration.
My Favorite Chrome Apps of 2022
I also love these chrome extensions which can help with automation, collaboration and learning:
- SwiftRead allows you to read three times faster.
- Liner serves as your personalized research assistant.
- Dark Reader protects your eyes (and sleep schedule) during long workdays.
- Compose AI helps you automate or augment your writing with artificial intelligence.
- Nimbus Screenshot & Screen Video Recorder makes it easier to quickly screenshot and record content to share across platforms
- Tango automatically generates how-to guides while you work.
- Workona Tab Manager keeps the explosion of tabs in your browser under control, sets up workspaces to organize your projects and helps you keep tabs on what’s important.
- Wordtune helps you communicate clearly by catching typos and rephrasing sentences.
- Mote allows you to give quick feedback through voice commenting and transcripts.
- Loom makes it easier to capture and share videos with others.
- Trello allows you to keep track of your tasks, goals, and deadlines in one place. It has useful features such as calendar integration, task reminders, collaboration tools so that you can assign tasks to other team members and track their progress in real-time.
- MyBib: Free Citation Generator automatically generates bibliographies and citations for you as you browse the web.
- eJOY gives you dual subtitles so you can learn a language while watching movies.
- Toucan makes learning a new language fun and immersive.
Digital tools and productivity apps are essential tools in today’s world. From getting organized and keeping track of tasks to staying focused on specific goals and learning – these apps helped me maximize my efficiency and boost my productivity in 2022.